Thursday, November 15, 2018

Terminators Complete!

Really happy with how my early era Terminators came out.  The orange highlights really warmed up the red and with the rest of the army they stand out as the elite troops as I wanted.  I ended up using paint on Testors Dullcoat instead of the usual spray on version because it got cold out.  It seemed to work ok.  I used two coats and made sure to open the window.  Here's the first post where I started









This one is magnetized and can serve as either a power fist in a 10 man squad or...

 ...as a sergeant in a second 5 man squad.


 Really happy with how the gems turned out with a little bit of 'ard coat.




3 comments:

  1. Just caught this over Reddit, great job, and added to my blogroll so I don’t miss it. Glad to see you back in the hobby. What’s up next, more Oldhammer or newer kits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up next is my Terminator Librarian, Assault Terminators, and 2 Dreadnaughts - all old school :)

      Delete
    2. I’ve only one old speeder but jealous of the old Eddy Dreads!

      Delete