Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Chappy 'n Cappy (WIP) Update 2

 After two years of sitting on the shelf, I've finally gotten back to Chappy 'n Cappy!

Maybe part of the reason that they sat around (aside from pandemic related laziness) was the fact that Chappy lost his iron halo.  He got bumped and took a fall, which had me a bit steamed and so it was hard to come back.  But once I did, it was mostly a relief to find it just seems that the glue joints became unattached, and I don't think there was any actual damage.


So I will paint the halo separately as with the arms and glue it all later.



The arms are quite heavy (being all metal), so I'll probably want to pin these.

Not much actual progress yet, just a bit more base coats of brown and blue, but after the work on the D&D minis, the Devastators, and the Dreadnoughts, I've refined my processes and have mapped out everything nicely in excel.  I'm going to try to provide more updates on these as they go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment